Case Study Customer:
Giving Africa (a UK charity)
- Provide a content management system, so all members of the leadership team and interns are able to easily maintain the content about the charity’s work.
- Deliver a social media strategy to grow awareness of the charity’s projects.
- Offer events management.
- Provide Paypal integration for selling tickets, merchandise and other products.
- Train the team.
- Rebuilt the entire site in the latest version of Joomla, a very user friendly content management system that provides multi-level roles so you can divide the responsibilities of who can access different areas of the site.
- Created new Giving Africa cover page and profile graphics for Facebook.
- Consolidated social media strategy with a scheduled approach to ease workflow that is more challenging in a volunteer environment.
- Visit the Giving Africa website and follow the links for facebook, twitter etc
- Website became more stable and secure.
- Team was able to easily maintain the content.
- Facebook traffic grew significantly, along with Twitter and web traffic.
- Charity was able to focus more on the projects and less on technology.