Maintenance is a business critical aspect of owning and running a website. It’s your public face and contributes to your brand reputation. It generates your leads, customers and ultimately revenue. It’s a channel through which customers, suppliers, potential new staff and partners will find you and engage with you. Many return to your website several times before committing to buy from you.
Would you like the peace of mind that it’ll be available for your target audience 24/7 without interruption?
Included in our monthly Maintenance Plan
- Software updates to WordPress
- Software plugin upgrades
- Nightly website backups
- Regular cleaning of your website to keep it safe
- Uptime monitoring 24/7 monitoring to make sure your site is always available for your customers
- Monthly maintenance report
- Performance optimisation benchmarking
- 1 hour customer support including monthly advice calls/emails
- 2 hrs development time Included.
- 10% discount on Support Packs for Additional Development
We charge a fee of £250/month+VAT for this Maintenance Plan, paid monthly in advance. On average, this package takes DADD around 7 hours per month, saving you around 33% over our 2018 hourly rate. In addition, as a thankyou, we will install a SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt for your site to further secure your site – helping your Google rank and reassuring customers.
The built in time for supporting you and providing development of features should deliver additional commercial value.
We cannot guarantee your site will not be compromised but fixing a breach typically takes 6hrs.