Case Study Customer:
Scuba Crew (Berkshire, UK)
Complete regeneration of visual brand identity and web presence for a scuba diving training club.
- Design logo for Scuba Crewsers scuba diving club. To be used on facebook, the company’s van and other marketing materials.
- Create website that enables visitors to read about all PADI courses available, buy courses, see what events are happening and read news.
- Search engine optimisation to target organic search results to avoid expensive monthly Google Adword campaigns.
- Produce A5 double-sided artwork for 5,000 leaflet print run to advertise in local area.
- Logo was sketched out in various rough forms until Scuba Crew’s MD was happy with the lobster concept. It was then scanned and converted into vector based artwork so it can be scaled without losing quality.
- The website content management was created with WordPress so Scuba Crew could self-manage the site, reducing ongoing costs and improving content freshness.
- Graphics and all website copy was carefully crafted for search engine optimisation.
- Migrated domain and email from old provide to be hosted on TSO.
- Paypal integration was used along with eshop to provide e-commerce functionality using the term “Dive Bag” instead of basket/cart.
- Visit www.scubacrew.net to see the completed site.
- The website sold courses within the first week, which paid back the cost of the site development.
- Reached google’s first page for search results.
- Increase sales, engagement and discovery of Scuba Crew.