Social Media ManagementWe do social media so you don't have to
From just £1/day we update your social media across your preferred channel of facebook, twitter, linkedin, google plus, instagram, pintrest and more
Why you should do social media
- It drives conversation outwards like the word-of-mouth chats that used to happen in the coffee shops.
- Social media posts encourage people to click through to your website, already warmed up by the words and pictures they’ve seen. This is a bit like the front cover of a glossy magazine, that teases you to pick it up and look inside.
- If you get 1 + 2 right, hey presto: more trusting customers!
We know you may like to review our content, or schedule some through us. No problem, we want you to be happy with the content we produce. If you need to approve our content, we can send it to you seven days in advance, giving you a couple of working days to review.
- If we manage your social media, you can get on with managing your business. It can be time consuming coming up with ideas.
- We’re always feeling motivated and inspired to find and write interesting and engaging content so you don’t have to scratch your head trying to hit your sweet spot readership times, like the early commuter.
- Setup. We like to keep things simple, so we charge £30+VAT to setup each social media channel like linkedin, facebook, twitter, pintrest, instagram, google plus, google maps. If you already have your channels setup, there’s no setup fee.
- Social media ‘dating’ strategy. Like in any new relationship, this dating period helps us prepare for representing you. We need to understand your products and services that you want to share with the World. We charge a one-off fee of £199 for our first ‘date’.
- Monthly costs. We keep it uber simple: an equivalent of £1 per update per social network per day. For £30/mth (+VAT) we’ll keep users engaged on a social network, with a simple update a day on your preferred social media channel. To estimate the budget you’ll need, we multiply the number of channels by the number of social networks. For example, if we manage your linkedin, facebook and twitter, with 3 updates a day, it will cost 3x3x£30 = £270pcm*. (We know there aren’t 30 days in every month – we use this as an easy way to keep the pricing simple. In a month with 31 days, you essentially get a day free but that’s the kind of friendly team you’re hiring.)
* Terms and conditions apply. For full terms please contact us.